3. Rotterdam
This was a great cruise. It was a smaller ship than what we are used to but we thoroughly enjoyed the whole cruise. We booked most of our excursions from SPB Tours and would highly recommend them. The groups were small and the guides were very knowledgeable. In Normandy we booked thru Overload Tours and they were fantastic. What a great tour. Would also recommend them. The room was large and even had a bathtub. The ship was very clean and the crew were awesome. Food was fantastic and had not one complaint about the food. Both the dining room and the Lido Market got high marks. All the open spaces were very clean and I found that there were lots of places to sit and just read or relax. They had a cruise EXC on board who told quite a bit about each port that you were going to. She was not affliliated with the shore excursion desk so she was very informative and not pushing the cruise ship excursions. We enjoyed all the ports we went to. I'm glad we went at the beginning of the cruise season as I can see the ports getting very crowded and very busy at the different places. I would definitely recommend Holland America. All in All a Great Cruise!!

Great Ship and Great Experience!!

Rotterdam Cruise Review by Heisler123

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Large Ocean-View Stateroom

I would definitely recommend Holland America. All in All a Great Cruise!!
Heisler123’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Rotterdam price drops

Large Ocean-View Stateroom
Cabin C 2578
Cabin was great. Lots of cupboard space for all our clothes. Very clean and we had a great housekeeping staff. We even had a bathtub. DVD player that you could rent 1,000's of videos to watch.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins