3. Harmony of the Seas
could not wait to get on this ship I heard so much about. So much to see and do that we didn't get a chance to do it all. We defiantly would do the same ship again. The Staff was A++... If there was anything higher I would give it to them. FOOD!- I am such a foodie and loved the food so much that I never got a chance to go to the specialty restaurants even though I had plans to do so. However, My friends were able to go to the Sushi restaurant and the Chops grille and had nothing but great things to say...So I will be there on my next trip. We also had some there were disabled on the ship and the assistance provided by the staff was wonderful and allowed them to get around the ship with ease. Unfortunately there was a family emergency and a couple in our group had to get back home immediately and the ship staff was extremely helpful in facilitating the arrangements to accommodate them.

Anniversaries and Family & Friends 2018

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by likdadrink

likdadrink’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 7D 7704
Perfect size for me and my roommate. I brought a lot of clothes and there was plenty of space with the 2 closets and ample drawer space.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins