3. Oasis of the Seas
Service in dining rooms and stateroom attendant was great. - Central Park is beautiful - Water show was fantastic - cruise was an amazing experience. Haiti was great! It was accessible! Lots of places to shop and a buffet for lunch was delicious.My cabin was completely accessible and I made full use of our private balcony. Dinner was scrumptious! French Onion Soup, steak and the best dark chocolate cake I ever tasted. The staff sang Happy Birthday. Our waiter Norrys was great! He was very attentive and so was Joel the drink server! On our last nightJoel performed magic tricks with napkins and Norrys played the guitar! - Service in dining rooms and stateroom attendant was great. - Central Park is beautiful - Water show was fantastic - Friends of ours got married onboard. The wedding service, staff, food etc were great. - Best filet mignon, could cut it with a knife at Giovanni’s. Cons - These are all minor issues and wouldn’t deter us from booking another cruise on this ship.

Incredible

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by mehul226

- Service in dining rooms and stateroom attendant was great.

- Central Park is beautiful

- Water show was fantastic

- Best filet mignon, could cut it with a knife at Giovanni’s.

mehul226’s Full Rating Summary