3. Norwegian Bliss
We did the first transatlantic trip on this boat. The ship is beautiful, the staff attentive and the food was sublime. Well it should be as they had pulled the best of the best crew for this trip. There was some training in evidence and we did have some snagging going on but I personally had no problem with this. I did have a problem with the extremely limited smoking facility. It was improved slightly during our stay but you either had to get very cold and wet on the H2O deck or go in the humidor which was a small box of a room which held about 20 people comfortably but was often filled with far more This was not fair on the cigar smokers who do not like to be surrounded by cigarette smoke when enjoying the very expensive cigars they purchased. The range of cocktails was good and they were freshly made on the whole. The food was really nice, we mainly ate at the Garden Cafe and the variety and amount of food was such that any one could have a good meal at any time. There is a bit too much time spent trying to upsell to you, the deposits on future cruises does not need to be mentioned several times a day, give the info and let people make their minds up, if you go to the demos about good posture or acupuncture but it is always just another way that they want you to spend money and lots of it, these are not cheap items. There is a lot to do but not always the space to enjoy it. The ship holds over 4,500 guests but the Cavern Club only holds 150, The Q room was always packed out for seminars and is badly planned to allow standing room, The Social was also too small. The theatre is only one level and that is not inclined enough so at the back it is very hard to see what is going on with all the heads in front. I am disabled and from a disability point of view I could not easily enter the H2O smoking area as the pathway was too narrow for the chair and I could not even begin to get into the humidor. There was a place to smoke in the casino but you could not smoke unless playing a machine or at the tables and I do no gamble very much. The staff soon chased you out even if you were playing a slot or table that was not available in the very small area of the casino that smoking was permitted. The 2 ports that we stopped at on the Azores and Halifax in Canada were very good although the tours would have been cheaper to have paid locally for. All that said we did have a good 12 days of chilling and having 99% of everything we needed done for us.

Inaugural Bliss

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Loubaz

We did the first transatlantic trip on this boat.

The range of cocktails was good and they were freshly made on the whole.

Loubaz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Our cabin was huge but it had to be to accommodate the wheelchair that someone along the line had forgotten to put there, this was resolved.
The cabin attendant was very attentive leaving little towel models every night.
I am very annoyed that the water in the rooms is $6 approx as you cannot drink the tap water and cannot take any on board.
We had a wet room and it was very efficient. the room did not flood and the shower was great
  Norwegian Bliss Deck Plans