3. Sapphire Princess
While this is not my first time cruising, it was my first time on Princess. I have to say the service, staff and food were all exceptional. The staff was the most attentive of any cruise I have been on and seemed like there were a lot more staff on this cruise than I have encountered on other cruise lines. The entertainment was adequate, but nothing that stood out. Of course, we were not on the ship for entertainment, but to see the wonderful sights in Europe. We chose not to do any excursions through Princess so can't comment on that. We did several through outside tour companies. The embarkation and disembarkation was extremely quick, easy and painless. I was shocked at how easy it went on both ends. The only complaint is that the speaker system on the ship was not good and was very hard to hear any announcements, including when the Captain would give details on upcoming ports, etc. I would definitely recommend Princess and look forward to experiencing another cruise with Princess in the future.

Rome to London Cruise

Berdbach’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sapphire Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA
Our cabin attendant, Don Don was great. He was always asking if we needed anything and our cabin was always in great order because of him. The cabin surprisingly had lots of shelves/drawers for storage and was very efficient.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins