3. Allure of the Seas
I would definitely recommend RCCL and the Allure of the Seas Overall this was a wonderful experience. I did have a few negative experiences on board, however these were resolved by the end of the cruise and I am very happy with the outcome. I ended up being offered complementary meal at a specialty restaurant as a gesture of goodwill from RCCL. I accepted that offer on the last night of the cruise and I can say that dining at Giovanni’s Table was probably my best experience on board. fI feel that my complaints were taken seriously and resolved; exceeding my expectations. Some staff were absolutely fantastic and deserve honourable mentions: My stateroom attendant, she was a beautiful person, kind, friendly, approachable and she remembered my name and would always say hi to me which was wonderful. The bar staff in Vintages Wine Bar were absolutely beautiful, attentive, welcoming and passionate. A young man from Romania who was my waiter at Giovanni’s was absolutely fantastic as well, friendly, warm, knowledgeable about the menu. The cast of Blue Planet and the performance itself was out of this world. It was so good, I was on the edge of my seat and I enjoyed every second of the performance. I noticed a Dreamworks character ‘King Julian’ and I saw the was that the character interacted with children and the smiles from those children, I could tell that the person inside the costume was obviously very attentive and passionate and seeing King Julian make those kids happy, made me very happy. I definitely recommend RCCL

Absolutely loved this experience

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Logandust

I would definitely recommend RCCL and the Allure of the Seas

Overall this was a wonderful experience.

Some staff were absolutely fantastic and deserve honourable mentions:

I definitely recommend RCCL
Logandust’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 6160
Lots of space for relaxing. Big couch, adequate bathroom, comfortable bed, lost of storage space. I was traveling alone so this was perfect for me.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins