3. Symphony of the Seas
Anyone that has read any reviews written by myself knows that i really love RCI and Symphony was just amazing, the ship is just WOW. The layout, colours, design and a few different features make this ship so different from Oasis, Allure and Harmony all of which are amazing in themselves. My Cabin was 10319 over looking the Broad Walk i loved it i have never had a cabin like this. My wonderful stateroom attendant Grafton Cain was great thank you. I so enjoyed having the main dining room back it is truly lovely and the service from Amid and Rossette were great. The menu was similar in many ways to what i have had before and i found the food to be really good.The Windjammer could be very busy i am told and i did see a few queues. The times i enjoyed the food for lunch in the Windjammer was a lovely experience again great staff and service really good. One note is there seems to be a little less choice to choose from than on other ships. This didn't worry me as i found the standard of the food to be really good. Park cafe was again really good as normal i had the lovely steak roll and of course a glass of Red from the Trellis bar. I found the food every where to be really enjoyable. I cannot comment on any of the speciality restaurants but from what i saw they were busy and people seemed to really enjoy the experience. I only saw the Aqua show which seemed amazing i watched this from my balcony cabin with a slight obstruction from the slides from the Abyss but still amazing you have to see this show. Other people told me they loved the Ice show, other singers bands and entertainers were really good. The service was great through out meeting up with Semuel Sabastio from the Trellis Bar and Erwina in Vintages ( wow I so enjoy Vintages) it was great catching up with them again. Symphony is just amazing with a few new features like Play Makers for example you have to see the HOT WING eating contest. The Diamond lounge was never busy and we had some lovely food for breakfast lunch (similar to Cafe promenade) and some lovely small bites in the evening If this is your first cruise or you have sailed on many cruises i think that you will enjoy Symphony. This ship offers an amazing experience Central park is one of my most memorable places especially in the evening. Thank you Royal for this most amazing time on Symphony.

Symphony Rocks

Symphony of the Seas Cruise Review by Mad RCI fan

Mad RCI fan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Symphony of the Seas price drops

Boardwalk View Balcony
Cabin 2I 10319
Hi i am not too sure if i have the catergory correct but what a great cabin. It was the best that i have ever had with Royal. The layout the colours were amazing and really great overlooking the Broad Walk.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins