• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise

KathleenM13
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: May 2018
Cabin:

I sailed from Dundee, not Newcastle but the option to put that on the review wasn’t there! First cruise for me and I went alone. Boarding was quick, efficient and simple. Plenty of staff to show you the way to your cabin. I felt the whole trip (to the Norwegian fjords) was extremely good value for money. Excursions were well organised and informative. On board activities were fun and well attended. The restaurants were efficient, friendly staff and good food. The Chef’s Table was a superb evening. Book it if you get a chance. Cabin was clean and spacious and tended twice daily. If I had read some of the awful reviews before going I might have cancelled but I have absolutely no complaints. This isn’t a 5 star luxury miner so if you want that, go elsewhere. It is a small(ish) friendly ship which I really loved. I will sail with this company again.

Cabin Cat 5

Clean, spacious and plenty of storage. It is a twin cabin but I was alone. Bathroom was spotless, no plumbing issues!

16 Helpful Votes