3. Ruby Princess
The staff is excellent, the mini suite was clean well organized and I had enough space for personal items and clothing. The food was good, not excellent but good (buffet) at the restaurants the food is pretty good. The entertainment was great always something to do or see. The only negative thing that I might have to say is that the elevators take a very long time to arrive but there is also the stairs lol, (great leg work out). You do have to be patient when disembarking it doesn’t take long but there are people very impatient and can make it annoying. In general I had a great experienced with this cruise I do recommended it, also if you are doing excursions I recommend using princess cruise excursions because when you disembark there is somebody waiting for you as soon as you are off the ship with signs, if you use somebody else you might have a hard time finding the meeting place ( I had this bad experience but It work out at the end). There where not many children on the ship for those of you that like quiet time.

Fantastic

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Lyorozco

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

The entertainment was great always something to do or see.

Lyorozco’s Full Rating Summary