• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Freedom of the Seas Review

Editor Rating
28 Awards

Great cruise, wonderful time!

Review for Freedom of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean
Ilovecruisin1
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2018
Cabin: Spacious Ocean View Balcony

I chose this cruise for the price and also to experience something different from my previous cruise with a different liner, I also enjoyed that cruise experience. The embarkation went smooth, however the express debarkation was anything but, we still exited the ship in a timely manner. Our room attendant, Henry, cleaned our room twice daily and also made lovely towel animals. If we needed something, he was "johnny on the spot". There were a myriad of daily activities to enjoy on the ship each day, whether a cruising day or port day. The food choices were great for breakfast and lunch and of decent quality. Dinner in the main dining room was excellent everyday with a variety of appetizers, with the main course you could choose from prime rib, sirloin salmon, lobster, fish of the day, lamb chops, and much more and desserts such as creme brûlée, cheesecake, baked Alaska and so on along with excellent staff also. Most nights we enjoyed karaoke, however, there was so much more to do.

I loved the Nassau experience, many shops to choose from and a local bar called Shenanigans where we enjoyed free WIFi good music, food and fun. In St. Maarten, I enjoyed the affordable water taxi $7.00 round trip all day, the local drum band that consisted of local children playing up and down Front Street. St. Thomas was good as well, we went on a two hour tour up a mountain and enjoyed incredible views and we also got a glimpse into how the locals live. I credit America, our tour guide, on her driving on those narrow roads up and down the mountain and returning us safely to port. Overall, I loved this experience and would do it again!

Spacious Ocean View Balcony

Cabin 6B

Spacious cabin, loved the balcony view.

previous reviewnext review