3. Norwegian Bliss
NCL did an amazing job on the Bliss. The observation lounge and race track were great added features. Silas, the cruise director, Mandy, the asst. cruise director, and the rest of the entertainment crew did a great job at keeping everyone's interest at the different activities on board. The new restaurants were also very good. You won't leave Q or Los Lobos hungry. If you go to Los Lobos, get the quesadilla. Food Republic is still my favorite spot to grab a bite to eat. The new open pool deck reminds me of the old school ships. The parties they plan there will be amazing. Service was above average. Great room attendant, great wait staff, and great bar staff throughout the ship.The best bar on board would be the District Brewhouse. The crew working that bar were superb. Also, Jim, the piano player in the evenings, at the Brewhouse was hilarious. He is not to be missed. The two shows, were ok. Havana had so much talent but it just seemed as if the story needed some work. Jersey Boys was good. Story was very good. Some of the singing was off. Granted, I'm not a specialist when it comes to music. However, I feel like I can tell what's good and bad. This was our first TransAtlantic cruise. We loved it so much, we will be doing the inaugural TransAtlantic of the Encore. Only 18 months to go. ;-)

Great Transatlantic