Coral Princess Cruise Review
1,031 Reviews

Okay cruise line - may give them another shot

Coral Princess Cruise Review by subeee

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal

I wasn't terribly impressed by my recent cruise on Princess. I loved the short itin & enjoyed the ports of call but the cruise itself was 'meh'. The food was nothing impressive. Some was okay and some was just awful (had the WORST cheeseburger I've ever been served in my whole life). The ship looked worn (horrible rust out on our balcony - nothing that was probably a safety issue but it was unsightly). Getting off the ship at the ports of call for daytime excursions was a mismanaged mess. I was SO not impressed with Princess but I did talk to a few people that have cruised Princess dozens of times & they told me that this was the most unorganized Princess experience they have ever experienced which leads me to believe that this might have been anomaly and not the norm. For this reason, if I come across an itin & dates that work for me and that are on Princess, I might try them again. But if there is a Celebrity or Disney cruise with the same itin, I will feel more comfortable booking them knowing I probably won't encounter the same disappointments/irritations.

subeee's Full Rating Summary