3. Harmony of the Seas
Royal caribbean’s harmony of the seas was the most horrible vacation ever!! This “vacation” was a waste of my money, caused me stress, and i will never go on rc again. And up until this point rc was my preferred cruise ship (i took rc on all cruises except 1). But never again!! FOOD AND SERVICE: We couldn’t get regular dining so we had to get my time dining. We made reservations for every night weeks before we got on the ship. The first 2 nights we arrived early only to wait 30 minutes to be seated. The service staff seemed surprised that so many people were there (even though we had all made previous reservations). So 3rd night comes and the wait is 45 min!! All 3 nights they were seating those in the no reservations line just as quickly as those of us who had reservations. I hate this ship!!! The food in the main dining room was barely edible! There were some nights i had to struggle to find anything remotely decent to eat. Windjammer is worse than the crappiest buffet i’ve ever seen! I felt ripped off the entire cruise! I planned on trying jamie’s italian and chops grille but after the horrible food you served in every single dining area i was never going to pay $100+ per meal in one of your over priced and i’m sure sub-par “take my money and run” expensive restaurants. EXCURSIONS: Excursions overpriced for what you got. And zip line in haiti - that much money for 1 quick trip? It’s robbery! Excursions were too full. St. Maarten snuba excursion was fun and well run. Basically bc not many people want to do snuba so i guess royal caribbean can’t jam and stuff as many people as possible into that excursion in an attempt to make the most money!! Haiti snorkel safari - i got kicked and hit so many times bc there were 55 people on our boat all trying to look at the same little crab!!!! It was horrible!! ENTERTAINMENT: I was excited about 1887 ice show...a love story one paris ...until the cylons from battlestar galactica arrived!!!! This was the most horrible “entertainment” ever and the ice skaters made so many mistakes that i cringed every time someone made the tiniest jump bc they were all falling!!! CABIN: Our cabin had no soap or anything!! I had to ask for hand soap!!! And there were no little bottles or anything. Our wall soap dispenser had no soap in it for the first 2 days then all of a sudden it had soap. Like the attendant forgot. But no other soaps? And the dispenser button was broken and no one cared. Towels and washcloths were threadbare and the worst i’ve ever seen!! The sorry excuse for towel animals was laughable. We only had 3 of them (on a 7 night cruise?!?) and they were small, unimaginative and i wondered if they were going to “phone it in” that poorly then why even bother. VIRTUAL BALCONY: Our virtual balcony (or what i call a complete waste of money) didn’t have sound (like we were promised) and had video problems too! There were no outstanding crew members. Service was so bad that this was the first time i didn’t bc tip extremely well. I actually went down to guest services (long lines there too!!) and told them i didn’t want to leave any tip at all. This “vacation” was a waste of my money, caused me stress, and i will never go on rc again. And up until this point rc was my preferred cruise ship (i took rc on all cruises except 1). But never again!!

MOST HORRIBLE VACATION EVER!!

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by JRN

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior with Virtual Balcony
Royal caribbean’s harmony of the seas was the most horrible vacation ever!!

FOOD AND SERVICE:

Windjammer is worse than the crappiest buffet i’ve ever seen!

EXCURSIONS:

Excursions were too full.

ENTERTAINMENT:

CABIN:

VIRTUAL BALCONY:

There were no outstanding crew members.

JRN’s Full Rating Summary