3. Adventure of the Seas
The embarkation and disembarkation was very very smoothly. Because I was traveling on previous years, I know the ship very well and it is very nice to travel on it . The cabin is spacious and well located, also, the service is pretty good. Related to the dinning room, It was exceptional located and best service is offered to guest. The maitres was very frendly with my wife and I. The are a lot of activities on the ship to entertain youth and older people, all activities well organized. I have to mentioned the good service on Windjammer and service desk were the Serv Rep were very frendly with my wife and me. Its important to mention that the ports of PR, St Marteen and Cape Liberty are great ports to visits were Royal caribbean has a lot of excursion available for all. Wit probability if we go to a cruise on next Dec 16, 2018 (4 adults and 2 children) we select the Freedom with new port in Puerto Rico. Best succcess

It is not the same of previous voyages on Adventure

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by milly 222

The embarkation and disembarkation was very very smoothly.

Best succcess
milly 222’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Great cabin and well located
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans