3. Celebrity Summit
My friends and I chose this cruise to Bermuda upon the advice of my TA. Embarkation was a breeze. The Concierge Embarkation lunch was very nice. We then toured the Persian Garden, but chose not to pay the $99 for a full week's access. We did take advantage of the spa special that day and enjoyed the BEST massages ever at the Canyon Ranch Spa. We enjoyed them so much that we cancelled our scheduled in-port massages and opted for another on-board massage our last day in port! The CruiseCritic Meet n' Greet was okay and we met some wonderful new friends that day. I especially appreciated the Singles and Solos cruisers lunch that day, because I made two new friends that made our cruise even more special! The silent discos were fun and we appreciated the fantastic shows at the Martini Bar. QSine, Tuscan Grill and Sushi on Five were all stellar experiences. Another nice perk of Concierge status was the surprise invitation to sail away from Bermuda on the Helipad. Way cool! Disembarkation was wonderful! We chose a post-cruise tour of Manhattan and were in Group 1 off the ship. I'm sad we didn't get to use the Concierge disembarkation lounge at Sushi on 5, but the bus tour really made up for that! I highly recommend this tour for those who have late flights out of Newark, LGA or JFK.

Summit Cruise to Bermuda

Saturngrl’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Concierge Class 3
Cabin C3 9118
The cabin was clean and allowed ample room and storage/closet space for two people. I liked the closet being away from the bed area, which allowed for both people to access it, unlike the closets on the Solstice Class ships that are by one side of the bed. The bathroom was the smallest I've seen on a cruise ship and boringly white. The bathroom floor needed mopping. Clothespins (which I brought) kept the shower curtain in place.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins