3. Disney Magic
We took our 8 year old grand diva on the Disney Magic. We are young grandparents (49/47) So I believe we were more excited then she may have been. From the VERY beginning Disney was a First Class Act. From Check In to Check Out. Everything went smoothly. I was so nervous how she would do with the wait and the crowd prior to boarding. Disney had it all covered. Characters Characters Characters. The entire Staff made sure once we hit the pier, we didn't have to worry about a thing. They took such great care of us. The staff was amazing. Your Servers will become your best friends the entire cruise. If you lucky enough to get VICTOR, you will walk away with many many great memories for sure. I was extremely pleased with the rotation of the dining. Every dining room was amazing and they remember everything about you. What you like, what you cant eat and what you what 2 helpings of each day. Shows Shows Shows. WOW!. Food Food Food WOW! If you can, get a stateroom with a Verandah. Portside. You will not be disappointed EVER. If you twisted my arm to give 1 thing which I was less happy - it would be the breakfast buffets. Nothing really made me personally jump for joy BUT my grand diva loved it. Espec her Mickey waffles and Cereal. You cant go wrong with finding food you like. On Deck you can eat eat and eat some more.(or get 100 ice cream cones like me hehe - real soft serve) We all had an amazing time! I see why people continue traveling with disney. I would for sure try a different ship and go again. Disney, Job Well Done!

Grandparents' Joy

glovespice’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin 05B 6076
We had plenty of room. Loved our Verandah, So glad we decided to make those memories going in Portside when docking. Disney crew is amazing in what they have to do each and every time. The room was always clean . Ryan took great care of us. Loved the body lotion
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins

• Castaway Cay
    Another awesome experience Disney own private island. You thought the Ship was amazing. Wait til you see this place. We only got a half day in because it rained but it was enough to enjoy the beach, food and adult only side of the island. Dropped grand diva off at the kids club. Very much enjoyed our time
    View All 420 Castaway Cay Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Castaway Cay Cruise Port Review
  • Key West
    A LOT OF WALKING....shopping average but was good to get off ship.
    View All 1,564 Key West Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Key West Cruise Port Review
  • City Tour
    We looked up the weather ahead of time.Did not book anything with Disney/Ship Decided to take a local city tour in Nassau. 2 1/2 hours tour was awesome experience. He Drove us every where in a Van - Even went into Atlantis to look around. Each place they allowed us to walk around, take pictures and move onto the next stop. Seen the good, the bad and the ugly. BUT we saw Nassau - which was great being its a TOUR! Was able to sample local foods and drinks. Don't pass up this chance because they are not with the cruise line. You wont be disappointed.
    View All 93 City Tour Reviews