3. Sapphire Princess
Choose the cruise for the itinerary . We wanted an itinerary that was different to the mass market and felt that northern Spain and France delivered. Bordeaux sadly cancelled due to a strike. La Rachelle the new destination did not disappoint fabulous. A shuttle bus dropped the passengers right into the heart of the city. Bilbao again fab we toured the football stadium a great way of finding out the history of the people of this amazing vibrant city. In La Coruna we hired a car and visited the near by coast and national park area stunning scenery. The ship is in very good condition and extremely clean. The first evening in the savoy was a disappointment. I ordered the prime rib steak given that I am a good cook and eat out at great restaurants I have never eaten such a bland tasteless beef in all my life. We have worked hard and a lot of hours to save for the cruise and would expect basic cooking to produce good results. The second night over done basic chicken. Third night gave up went to the horizon had an amazing tasty meal great best curry ever. There after dined every night at the horizon court. Slight criticism no fruit juice after breakfast there is lemonade but you have to ask for it. The theatre shows where a disappointment short and disjointed no set story. All other entertainment venues where fabulous. The cruise directer Paul so funny along with the Australian and all of the entertainment team. Endless activities on board. An ill passenger on board was evacuated from the ship the incident was handled very well. The captain is a very caring friendly man and I hope that the passenger involved is hopefully recovering . I will recommend the Sapphire it has something for every one formal or non formal. Embarkation and disembarkation was perfect.

Wedding anniversary cruise, first time with Princess

Sapphire Princess Cruise Review by Crazylabradors

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Europe

Crazylabradors’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sapphire Princess price drops

Cabin L242
Given other cruises I found lay out to be very good. A separate dressing area with full length mirror plenty of hanging space. Shower powerful and hot. New beds amazing best sleep I have had at sea. The room was extremely clean. Very large tv screen with plenty of choose. Films news tv comedy ect. Fridge clean not to small. Extra draw space hair dryer. Carpets clean and in very good condition. Very happy with cabin. Quite and ideal for breakfast in the morning giving the position not far from the horizon court.
  Sapphire Princess Deck Plans