3. Allure of the Seas
This ship is beyond amazing. Unlike other cruises I have been on in the past, this is the first ship that has truely felt like a resort at sea. This ship is beyond amazing. From it's shear size to the Central Park and Boardwalk. This ship has enough space to comfortably fit the six thousand guest that travel aboard. When boarding, I first had my doubts on how comfortable we'd be due to everyone touring the ship at once; all touring the ships features & locations, but once everyone dispersed, everything fell into place. As part of my trip planning, we ordered the alcoholic beverage package to ensure that we had the the ability to try all of the delicious concotions offered throughout the ship. This was one of the best decisions we made due to all of the benefits this package provided and the variety of drinks offered. The food on this ship was comparable to other cruise lines and the premium offerings help break up the monotony of those daily menus. As a part of my trip planning, I purchased the 3 day dining package. I hope to travel with Royal Caribbean again. The overall experience was excellent and I'll miss many of the crew members that provided great customer service.

Truly a floating resort

Ljns322’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

Boardwalk View Balcony
Cabin 2I 12707
12 floor, cabin 707. Boardwalk view located near the back of the ship. We could see the Aqua theater and the ocean comfortably. Loved the location due to being close to an elevator lobby for easy transportation and just a few flights away from the Windjammer food court. The bathrooms are quite compact and if you're a larger person, I'd contact Royal about larger accommodations.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins