3. Norwegian Dawn
My wife and I had a fantstic cruise on the Dawn to Bermuda. Embarkation at Boston was painless as usual and we were onboard within 30 minutes of arriving at the pier. We had booked an Owner's Suite with Double Balcony but through their on-line upgrade process were upgraded to a Garden Villa Suite. The room was amazing and we had fantastic service from Jane our Butler and Conrad our housekeeper. I also want to send kudos to our concierge Roel who took care of everything perfectly for us. We thought the meal options were great and had good meals especially in Los Lobos and Teppenyaki. Everywhere throughout the ship (especially the restaurants) the staff were very friendly and professional. Bermuda as always was beautiful and peaceful. We went this time to Horseshoe Beach and loved it. I only have one negative to share and that relates to the fitness facility. Although it is a great facility, my wife (who is a dancer) was not allowed to use one of the two dance studios to practice and the other was always filled with classes and meetings. The "off limits" studio pretty much sat empty the entire cruise and was filled with spin bikes that nobody ever used. Since dancing is her profession, this was very frustrating to my wife. Not sure who makes these kinds of rules, but is was overall pretty senseless. Other that that, we loved the cruise and would sail with NCL again.

Fun Cruise To Bermuda

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Big Bob 7

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Garden Villa

Other that that, we loved the cruise and would sail with NCL again.
Big Bob 7’s Full Rating Summary