3. Oasis of the Seas
Decided to propose and get a fancy suite for the occasion. The strawberries and champagne were to arrive night one at 8pm. After it got to be 8:30, I called room service and they indicated they would call back. Never heard back. When I spoke with concierge the next day, they said I requested for the following day. After I showed my email with the correct date, didn’t even receive an apology. Was just trying to make everything special and the flow of the proposal was kind of thrown off. When they did arrive the next night, the card even reference the date from the day before. Other issues: Pictures from our 1st night never showed up on our picture card. Sad we never got them back so we setup a studio appointment at picture this. Very nice photos but extremely expensive. The packages went up to $3500, with the cheapest being $550 for 6 digital pics. Water in shower suite fluctuates from Luke warm to scolding hot constantly. Crew pressure washing windows at 2:30 am on two separate nights. Waited for 30 minutes in excursion line in Mexico and no one ever showed. When we called, we were told it was there and we didn’t go. We may have made an error and went to the Liberty excursion line, but the signage was very poor. Regardless, we didn’t any cared after they got our money. The positives were the dining experiences at the specialty restaurants. Probably the best part of the experience and we’ll worth the price to upgrade. 150 Park is the best of them. Another positive was the unboarding process with a suite. We were out in 15 minutes and avoided all the lines at customs. Overall, I was very disappointed and didn’t feel I got the value for what we paid or that anyone cared about the issues. I’ll probably pay a few extra bucks and try Regent next time.

Overpriced and lots of issues

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Pad1011

Water in shower suite fluctuates from Luke warm to scolding hot constantly.

Crew pressure washing windows at 2:30 am on two separate nights.

Pad1011’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Crown Loft Suite
Cabin L2 1716
The cabin was spacious and clean. No issues with the cabin itself, only the water issues
Deck 18 Suite Cabins