3. Harmony of the Seas
The experience were extraordinary. All the areas were good and clean. The winjamer cafe were exellent, the pool area for kids was exellent. I enjoy the central park area. The brodwalk area was enjoy by my kids and the like very much, my douther likes very much the carrusell. My older kid has a great time in the adventure ocean. The shows in the aqua theater was extraordinary the two shows was exellent as well the studio b shows. The dining areas were exellent and the food extraordinary. My wife and i was a very food experience in the spa. The royal promenade was stunning. I wish there more activities for kids under 3. The experience in saint thomas was good because the excursion to the pirates the hotel were closed but the museum was great. I like very much the excurcion to atlantis resort. Saint kids we does not like very much. One recomendation in there no much wxcursions for kids 5 and under.

Extraordinary

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by JOELMD

JOELMD’s Full Rating Summary
Ages Under 3
Ages 3 to 6
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 6772
The cabid was good the only thing is that the matress was hard.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins