3. Adventure of the Seas
By friend recomendation. the service and attendant are great. The activity during the day and night for all passenger and the security onboard. The organization are incredible. The food and drink's are delicius. The sport activity on deck 12 it's very entertaining. I recomenden to any one. In the begining I was nervous because I never be in a cruise, but when start the activities everything change. The experience is unforgettable and I said again thak's Lalu (Windjjamer Wailer), Andy and Dalicia (Housekeeping) for the compromise with the passenger. We enjoy our vacation and this is not the last, we going for more. I'm not sure if is in the same ship but I will. For next time I would like to go for more days because 5 days and one island to visit is not an off, but we enjoyed anyway. Again, thak's for all crew attendat, (pool bar, sport activities, etc.)

First Experience