3. Harmony of the Seas
I was absolutely blown away by the service and cleanliness of this ship ! The shore excursions and times at port could use some improvements they were at times way too short ! I also felt unsafe on the buses given that there were no seatbelts provided! The staff on board was amazing and super helpful and friendly ! The only thing I wished they would do is offfer more plant based options as a vegan I had a bit of a struggle with food choices aside the main dining room that went out of their way to prepare vegan food for me ! I will definitely be back the ship itself and service were amazing . I was also surprised by the size of our junior suite cabin it was a great experience ! The ship offered so much to do there wasn’t a single moment were we felt bored !

Amazing cruise

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by manniebogi

manniebogi’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

The cabin was amazing ! Very well designed a bit on the pricey side but otherwise no complaints
  Harmony of the Seas Deck Plans