3. Oasis of the Seas
As with most holiday planning, be it on land or sea, I always follow online review websites as guidence and all too often I read negative reviews about this ship. But I don't see why, oasis is a beautiful ship, plenty of entertainment, plenty of bars, plenty of food. Cats and all the main stage entertainment were top class, we enjoyed the ice show the most... Such talent right before you. My only two gripes were the mdr forced dance interactions - our waiter even said he hated doing it... But was forced to dance and act a fool. It brings down what feels like a top restaurant to a basic eatery @ bulins (no I don't want to dance the 'birdie song'!) My second gripe was the need to tip on the ship... Even after paying our gratuities before boarding. To get the attentive service you want, or when someone goes above and beyond you feel the overcoming need to tip to say thank you, which coming from UK, we don't tip much... So to give someone additional on top of what I already paid doesn't feel good. Yet we done it. Our room attendant did that ''above and beyond' for my birthday - decorating our room with the assistance of friends I felt truly spoilt. Would we cruise Oasis again? Yes... In fact booked Allure for our autumn holiday. Looking forward to seeing the differences. Holidays are what you make it - go and enjoy!

Beautiful ship, make your trip stunning

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by remy85

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Boardwalk View Balcony

Holidays are what you make it - go and enjoy!
remy85’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Boardwalk View Balcony
Cabin 2I 10317
Fantastic room, we had our concerns over noise level coming from the Boardwalk, but we had very little. In fact we loved the people watching during the day. Evenings... All the shows etc had finished by the time we went to bed (earliest was 11pm) so we had no nice then either. Our bed was by the balcony which was nice, gave us room to access the wardrobe. The wardrobe was the only annoying thing about our room... Not easy for two people to get ready at same time. We've seen better layout on smaller ships... But definitely not a negative. 4/5
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins