3. Harmony of the Seas
My family and I joined 17 other friends on the Harmony of the Seas in May 2018. This was our first cruise vacation. We will probably do another one on Royal Caribbean in the future. Because I had not been on a cruise in the past, I read dozens of reviews on this website so that I went onboard somewhat educated. The ship was very clean and modern. There were always crew members working to keep it that way. Our cabin on deck 11 was an ocean balcony room. I was really happy with the room. Only thing I would have changed was having the bed close to the balcony. Some rooms were set up this way, but we would wake up early and have to step over the kids on the pullout to sit and enjoy the morning on the balcony. The dining experience was great, atmosphere, the wait staff, appetizers, desserts, but I thought the entrees were lacking. Most steaks, prime rib, etc were not very good. Pasta and fish dishes were good. We did try Chops one night, and the meat was definately better, but that was the type of steaks I was anticipating in the Main Dining Room, not having to pay extra for. We spent a lot of time on the pool deck. The pools, hot tubs, and waterslides were awesome. Loved the Flowrider, but it seems to be very clique there with the sports deck staff and some of their preferred guests, how much time on the Flowrider, who got extra turns, lessons, etc.. Rock wall was fun. Abyss was fun to try once. Never had the chance or time to get to the zip line. If you are into sports that are happening back on the main land, it was tough to find a place to watch the games. NBA playoffs, Red Sox vs Yanks, etc.. Most tvs only got ESPN 1 and 2. Some random tv's would get TNT for NBA playoffs, but most of the crew had no idea what channels they got, how to change channels, where channels where available, etc.. I believe Symphony has a Sports Bar, that would be nice on Harmony. Overall service was very good. We had a great Head Waiter, Waiter, and Assistant Waiter in the Grande with Alen, Dordue, and Vikash. With 21 people in our group, they were able to accommodate us and were very personable. Pool and Bar staff were always working hard to keep pool deck clean and drinks flowing. Marie, our stateroom attendant was dependable and it was always great to come back to our room midday and at night being in nice clean order with fresh towels. We did three excurions, but only one through RC at Aquaadventure Paradise Island Nassau. We were really looking forward to this excursion. RC gets you into the park early, but the waterslides and Rapid River didn't open until later. Then it was tough to get more than one ride on The Leap Of Faith, Tower Of Poisiden, etc.., wish we had more time there. Overall great experience and I would recommend a cruise on Royal Caribbean to anyone who is interested.

Harmony Of The Seas May 2018

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by enapage

enapage’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Harmony of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 7D 11284
Cabin was roomy and modern with nice bathroom and shower. Once the couch was pulled out, the room was difficult to walk to/from the balcony, but I still give it 5 stars because there was able closet space, sockets for charging, shower space, etc..
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Atlantis Resort
    Expensive and don't have much time at the park once the waterslides open up. If waterslides opened when we were allowed to enter the park, it would have been great, no lines, etc. But once they opened the slides later in the morning, lines formed quickly and slowed down the experience.
    View All 677 Atlantis Resort Reviews
  • St. Kitts (Port Zante)
    Kids got to pet, kiss, hug a dolphin with another group of people. They were in the water for about 45 minutes with maybe 5 minutes of interaction. That was the only complaint from the kids, wish they had more one on one time. There are other packages that are more expensive, maybe more time is given. The price of the photos is annoying.
    View All 12,984 St. Kitts (Port Zante) Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's St. Kitts (Port Zante) Cruise Port Review
  • Snorkeling
    Took the Fury out to Buck island and had a great snorkeling experience. Saw one turtle when I first jumped in, then large King Fish, Sea Rays... Then I ended up finding another turtle and he swam with me and surfaced just feet from me. Stayed with me for 15 minutes. Didn't think I'd get that close. Captain and crew were great and the experience on the sailboat with info from the Captain Mike about how they managed during the storms of 2017 were very interesting.
    View All 319 Snorkeling Reviews