3. Carnival Victory
Always wanted to go to Miami and the Bahamas. We got taken care of with one trip. Arriving at the Port and boarding was quick and easy. We had priority. Everyone was great. Drinks wait time was quick the whole cruise. Tip the bartender on the first day last day. He knew my drinks and would tend to me as soon as I walked up. Wait staff was quick and attentive. Late dining for ud no rush or to be pushed out. First stop after day at sea. Half Moon Cay was beautiful and we got a villa for 8½ of ud. Best decision we made. It was hot and we had shade with AC along with hot tub. Great place for pictures. Next stop was Nassau. Spent our day at the British Colonial. Not bad but not sure if I would do it again. Did some nice shopping rather my wife did. When we returned to Miami. We were off the ship by 8:15 am. Process was fast and organized. We took the Carnival shuttle which was worth. Lady working tjere boarding was rude but forget about her. Will do again.

Great trip