Coral Princess Cruise Review
1,031 Reviews

Sensational Canadian Cruise Experience!

Coral Princess Cruise Review by trwinona

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Pacific Coastal
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

We have been on 5 cruises in the past but this was our FIRST Princess Cruise and what an Incredible time we had! Princess Cruises really knows how to spoil their passengers! The food that was served in the Bordeaux Dining Room was absolutely Superb! Our waiters were both entertaining, as well as, accommodating. Our cabin was Beautifully appointed and our bed and pillows were sooooo incredibly comfortable! I slept like a princess each night! The entertainment was first rate and the comedian was a total crack up! We enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. Princess Cruises has it down pat as to organization when it comes to embarking and disembarking. The process flowed very smoothly and was seamless. Even though we had very specific time constraints for disembarking, a front desk staff member was Outstanding when taking our concern into consideration, and took care of the matter, personally. We were able to make our appointment on land, without a hitch, all thanks to the exceptional professionalism of an accommodating front desk Princess Cruise Staff Member. The staff went out of their way to make me feel special during my birthday cruise! I can assure you that our future vacation cruises will certainly be spent on Princess Cruise Lines, from here on out! They also had an ample amount of spacious, clean bathrooms throughout the ship, which made it very convenient for us as well.

trwinona's Full Rating Summary

Balcony
Cabin BD D235

My cabin was very nicely appointed! The bed was VERY COMFORTABLE and there is no sparing of fluffy pillows. It was especially nice to have a refrigerator in our room and to wake up to a direct view of the beautiful ocean from my bed, was priceless! There were 2 chairs in the room which was nice so even while my husband would spread out his papers on the desk, I still had a chair in which I could sit and watch a bit of tv. I assure you that there is sooooo much to do on the ship that very little time was spent at the desk or watching tv.

trwinona