3. Pride of America
I chose to take a Cruise to Hawaii with my sister, Jackie as neither one have ever gone on a vacation like this. Both of us have traveled and being many places. have seen the world through my 22 years of the military, but this Cruise was the best thing and we had the best time of our life, fun Cruise activities, going to different Islands seeing the beauty of Hawaii. The Buffet style at Aloha so many people were rude and pushy. Embarkation very organized. Entertainment GREAT. The overall experience was OUTSTANDING. Hopefully someday could do another cruise with more family, but not booking with Collette they were a big disappointment. Going to the Arizona meant a lot to me as I have family who have served in the Military along with myself as Military Police, Chief Medic when deployed to Iraq 2004-2006. The snorkeling was the highlight of the trip for my sister and I as we loved swinging with the Green Sea Turtles, and the fish of Hawaii..

Love learning the Hawaiian culture through learning to do the Hula.

Pride of America Cruise Review by margiejo

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside
margiejo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IA 10057
We both had no problems with our cabin or Steward, he was always kind and helpful.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins