3. Grandeur of the Seas
This was my first cruise and my anxiety was high. It disappeared as soon as I got on board. The staff was incredible. Cruise Director Mike clearly works his tail off to provide great entertainment for everyone. Wait staff at bars remembered my name whenever they saw me. The room was bigger than expected. Lovely vanity for getting ready and a couch for any visitors. The bed was very firm as were the pillows, but honestly I didn’t care by night 2. We had very rough and rocky seas the 2nd day. People were ill in main areas but the staff took immediate care and made sure everyone was detoured around them. Drinks were amazing and alcohol content was on point. No skimping. Raul, our sever at the 11th floor bar, was a hoot. He remembered my name outside of the bar, helped me down steps, and had inside jokes with others in our party. Shows were great. We had a phenomenal 70s show that we happened upon. So much fun! I highly recommend the game shows. We saw two Jeopardy shows and Love and Marriage. Both were hilarious. Again, this was all due to our Cruise Director. He was quick witted, remembered what contestants said later in the games and referenced it. I was highly impressed. Food was plentiful. The main dining food wasn’t as good as expected (don’t get fried chicken or corn on the cob there). I wish I could have just eaten at the buffet for dinner but everyone in my party wanted to eat together at 8pm. This meant missing some shows which was disappointing. Next time I may ditch people to do what I want. I laughed my entire trip and am now a cruiser for life. I miss the staff tremendously. I’m in mourning. They really felt like family.

Fabulous experience!

Jill2045’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4B 7142
Clean. Room attendant even folded my jacket if I left it on the bed. Bed was very firm as were the pillows, but I didn’t care once I figured out how to lay on it.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins