3. Harmony of the Seas
The food was awful. I would compare the steak to a Waffle House steak. The wait time is ridiculous. Waiting 45 min for your appetizer to come was a normal night. Unless you’re drinking water, refilling your drink does not come without having to ask for it. The wait is so long, two nights we didn’t wait for dessert to come. The staff seems overrun. If you want to eat decent food, then get the dining package. If not, set your expectations low. We complained, and was offered a tour of where all the terrible food is made....no thanks. We were happy with our cabin. It was an inside cabin, but it accommodated our family of 4 just fine. A little tight when the pull out bed is out, but otherwise good. The ship itself is gorgeous and very clean. A fellow passenger mentioned to us that Carnival’s ship (which is much smaller in size) with less passengers, had the same amount of crew on board. If I had to do over, I would’ve done a different vacation.

Dining room food and service are terrible

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review by Tfamilycruise

The ship itself is gorgeous and very clean.

If I had to do over, I would’ve done a different vacation.
Tfamilycruise’s Full Rating Summary