• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

10+ Cruises • Age 40s

Sail Date: Apr 2018
Cabin: Ocean View

Travelling to the UK.

Our taxi turned up early and we got to the airport in good time. Checked in early and the plane was on time. Got to the Bloc hotel in Gatwick all in good time. I know this is how things should be but I usually get delayed somewhere!

We ate in the Giraffe restaurant. What I ordered was different to what I got to eat! No point saying anything as the staff are to busy to care and their English is not very good in the first place or they would not have messed up my order!

Ocean View

Cabin 6A

This is a great cabin. Big enough for 2 people easily. Lots of space and wardrobe space. 2 bathrooms too.

A settee too and a coffee table.

You do hear to noise of the winch when the mooring lines are pulled in but this is during the day so that's OK.

You do feel the vibrations as the ship is maneuvering but apart from a couple of times when this woke me up it is OK.

Port Reviews

Barcelona

Did not do an excursion so can't review it! Only went from Barcelona airport straight to the ship.

Rome (Civitavecchia)

The Catacombs was interesting BUT was a very short tour.

Naples

Again very short amount of time in Sorrento but it was very nice and seems very pretty. Will need to spend more time here again in the future.

Find a Carnival Horizon Cruise from $369