3. Norwegian Dawn
i've always cruised in balcony staterooms. 1st. time in a family suite. The perks and the way our butler, concierage, and room steward take care of you is awesome. I want to give a HUGE shout out to our butler, Jane Sartin, our concierage, Roel Gonzales and our room steward, Jun Sornito... They were incredible!!!!!! My in-laws were traveling with my wife and I, and they had the time of their life. My mother in law is sick, and this was a bucket list trip for her. I'm am so glad for her and my father in law to have been able to experience this trip. My wife was so happy to know that they had a great time...... Food was great!!! As i mentioned before, it will be hard not to spend the extra money for the perks you get booking a suite. I'll be back in another one before I know it!!!!

Love the suite life!!!!!

kiko0864’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Family Suite
Cabin SJ 12030
Could have not worked out any better for me, my wife and my In-laws. So much room for the four of us. great balcony.... We really could stretch out like we were in a living room. We traveled with other family and friends, and was no problem to come back to my suite and relax.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins