3. Norwegian Dawn
I chose the cruise due to friends recommendations. It was a simple drive to Boston parked very close to the ship check in was easy. We sat and relaxed waiting until we could board. I had brought magazines to read as I knew we would be waiting awhile. the online information was good. I read everything I could online. Then we boarded the ship it was lovely! we had not been on vacation as a couple for a long time and anxiety was high would we like cruising? Would we be bored? We went to the Venetian for a lovely sit. Down lunch. My husband had a burger and an apitizier of potato stuffed with crab I had meatloaf wrapped with bacon it was great service was excellent. We then were able to go to our cabin 9096 a balcony it was clean everything was in good working order our steward was always cleaning keeping clean towels and so polite! The weather was cold and rainy all the way to Bermuda but we signed up for the thermal spa suite great idea! The lap pool, hot tubs, and sauna were well enjoyed! The heated lounge seats where you can watch the wake of the ship while reading was so relaxing! It made the sea day so much fun I was pretty maxed out on my budget so I didn’t get any other spa services but it looked lovely and the staff seemed great. One other thing I really enjoyed was the entertainment. Shows were short and lively. The Canvas by U classes were fun and priced a little high but it was so convenient taking a painting class on the ship. I swam with dolphins

A once in a lifetime dream trip

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review by Lisamarieg77

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Bermuda
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

the online information was good. I read everything I could online.

I swam with dolphins