3. Norwegian Sun
This was my fourth cruise with NCL. I was looking for a longer trip, and the 18-day itinerary had a good variety of places I wanted to visit, including the ports of Seattle and San Francisco where I had family to visit, Costa Rica and Acapulco which were on my bucket list, and familiar old haunts like Miami and Port Canaveral. The day we spent going through the Panama Canal was both educational and interesting. We covered a lot of territory with delightful days at sea full of fun and exciting entertainment and delicious food. We booked shore excursions with NCL and had very positive experiences. The NCL Sun is in ship shape, and immaculately clean. The staff, with very few exceptions, is friendly to a fault. They really do feel like family, my home away from home. A highlight of sea days was meeting with the Knitters and Stitchers and making new friends with some lovely ladies that are sure to be lifelong friends. I've already booked my next cruise, to Hawaii, for 2019. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars, is because there was such a long delay embarking. That was the first and hopefully last time that will happen.

Satisfaction Guaranteed

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by travels with grammy

travels with grammy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 9237
Very comfortable. The hairdryer was broken, but was repaired before I got back to my stateroom that day.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins