3. Scenic Opal
All inclusive. From the very convenient boarding to the easy departing trip was top notch. Our cabin was well-appointed. This vessel is relatively new, in 2015, I think. Balcony added comfortable space. Beds were deluxe clouds .Extremely well executed program of events. Dining was 5-star. Dining service best I've experenced- far above QE2. Kudos to Zoran and Branislan who provided me a very memorable dining experience. Cabin 324 well-appointed. Thanks to my son for this Mother's Day present I shall forever remember. Also, luckily, the weather was perfect. Tulips were gorgeous. Alex executed excursions etc with great aplomb. The stars were in alignment. I don't know how anything could have worked out better. Also, we think the Basel-Amsterdam is the more desirable. Scenic provided limo service both ways. I would hope to have the opportunity to travel with them again. Yes, Life is too short not to go first class.

Superduper