3. Norwegian Epic
I really enjoyed my cruise to the mediterranean. However, I think the ship could add a little more diversity for different cultures. It seem like most of the entertainment was geared toward one particular ethnicity. Overall, the ship is beautiful and the dining experiences were wonderful. One waitress in particular, Simone in the Taste dining room was superb. I liked dining in there just to be pampered by her. One other thing I didn't like was my cabin steward only filled our ice bucket one time during the entire cruise and only changed the linen twice. He said it was Norwegian's policy that they only change the linen every 3 days so if you are on a 7 day cruise, your linen will only be changed twice. The ship is huge and it is easy to get lost on it. I had a wonderful time cruising Europe. It was indeed an EPIC ship with an epic experience. Look forward to experiencing some of Norwegian's other ships. Thanks for the experience.

An EPIC Experience

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Teddybear52

Teddybear52’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Balcony
Cabin BF
I had a cabin with a balcony and it was three of us in the room which was a little tight for three ladies. The lighting was very poor in the room for making up your face.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins