3. Adventure of the Seas
We booked this trip as a quick recharge vacation. The price for a balcony was perfect and being a re-positioning cruise, there were days at sea where it felt okay to do nothing but catch up on sleep, eat well, and read. We had an overall mixed experience. What was good: -Dining staff and services was fantastic. We ate in Chops and Giovanni and the main dining room and all our waiters were fantastic. The food was great, we left full and happy every night. -Our excursion in St. Marten was wonderful, we did the half day catamaran/snorkeling excursion. The staff was informative, the boat was clean, the company was good and it included lunch and beverages. I would do this again. What we disliked: -The art auction was awful purely because they masked an opportunity for a free piece of art by handing out credit card forms and not explaining what they were doing. It was very shady. I am suspicious of the art sales on board anyway, but this was the first time I had seen this happen and I was horrified at how they were taking advantage of people like that. Awful. -Our room was dated, which was fine, it was clean, however, our bed, which was two twin beds pushed together, would separate at night, we joked that there was a 'pit of despair' in the middle keeping us a part. Annoying more than anything. -Activities and entertainment was okay, but felt light, especially for a trip where most time was spent on the boat. We didn't do much because our dinner time was at a time when most evening activities took place. I think overall, it felt short staffed, but not sure if that is typical for a re-positioning cruise. It was okay. WE slept a lot, worked out, ate and drank which is what we wanted. We were happy to get off after five days though. Longer would have been too long.

Average Experience

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by qwert1234

What was good:

What we disliked:

qwert1234’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 7D 322
Felt dated. Loved having a balcony. There were repair marks on the ceiling from prior work. It was clean, but we did have some stains on the sheets, again, just felt a little dingy and old.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins