Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by CoffeeGoddess

• Sail Date: Apr 2018
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Studio Stateroom

This was my first transatlantic but I didn't want to miss out being on a brand new ship. We had a great group on the roll call and many events on-board that were set up but ship was the main focus.

First off, the crew was fantastic as always, there were a few hiccups in the newer venues since they were still learning too but everything was easily fixed. The entertainment was great with the new show Havana and Jersey Boys both having a great cast. The singers and bands were also top notch as they played throughout the ship. Food and drinks were some of the best I have had on board an NCL ship I really enjoyed the new venues Q and Los Lobos.

I had a studio cabin and the beds have been changed to be a bit smaller which opened up some more area from moving around, I liked the change. The lounge was like the Escape in that it didn't have a bar but it still has the great coffee machine. The only downside to my cruise was that I had purchased a spa pass and unfortunately everything was not working in the pool area. The jets under the seating didn't work the entire cruise and several of the stations were hit or miss for working. Otherwise, it was my best cruise yet.

CoffeeGoddess's Full Rating Summary

Studio Stateroom
Cabin T1 12505

It's a studio room just like the others except they didn't keep the mood lighting and the have a smaller bed so there is a bit more room to move around.

CoffeeGoddess