3. Norwegian Dawn
Because I was getting married in Bermuda. Was easiest option. Norwegian couldn’t even get me a cake for after the ceremony. Food was average at best. No more lobster. Not even when you pay $30 for Tepanaki.. Cabin steward was rude.. Casino was awful. Lost 7 nights in a row. Not much positive to say about this cruise. Glad the Dawn is leaving and Gen coming in. Can’t be any worse.. iv been on 11 cruses. 4 on the Dawn.. Will definitely be my last. On Carnival I lost half as much money in the casino and was offered 2 free nights in steak house and had cookies and strawberries in my room.. All I got on th Dawn was flack from the casino host when I asked if I get any comps for losing $4k.. they laughed.. Said they go by the criteria. Not a pleasurable time at all.

Gone downhill