3. Grandeur of the Seas
This cruise was our second on Grandeur of the Seas. We love this ship and the port of departure, Baltimore. The service is beyond compare, from the dining room, to the cabin attendant, to the bartenders and everywhere else. We had rough seas on the second day, so we were limited in the sea day activities and entertainment. My wife and I did not get sick but a lot of others did. Certainly this was not the fault of RC. The time in Bermuda is very short so I would recommend a longer cruise if one wants to get a better feel for the island. Unfortunately, I have to mention the quality of the clientele. There were several "bad apples" on the ship. Loud, foul language and bad (almost violent} behavior. I even had to ask a waitress to call security on one occasion. Again, this was not the fault of RC, but they need to be a little quicker to deal with obscene guests. We had an interior cabin, 7057 and were glad we didn't spend more for a balcony. It would have been useless on the rough sea days. We like Lady G very much and will sail again on her for sure.

Short cruise to Bermada

brockman54’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 1V 7057
We spend very little time in the room, so an interior suits us. Our attendant Delano was superb. The only incident that concerned us was with the safe. It malfunctioned on the day we were to go ashore. A little anxiety on my part, but it was fixed within 45 minutes.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins