3. Carnival Vista
We have about 25 cruises under our belt, mostly on RCCL and Celebrity. We have sailed on Carnival twice previously and as we enjoy the new ships decided to book a B2B on the Vista. We sailed April 21 and April 29. I am going to highlight just a few of the issues we found with this ship. There was absolutely NO emphasis on hand washing. Very strange considering Carnival's past problems in this area. The hand washing stations seemed to be tucked away and I saw very few people using them. There was no ventilation in the casino and the smoke was horrible. It actually saved me money! The lines at the buffet were very, very long due to the arrangement of the food. When I mentioned to people that I never had to wait on other cruise lines they were amazed. If you sail only on Carnival and have never had an issue I'm happy for you. But you have no basis for comparison. We cannot wait to return to RCCL and Celebrity. The chairs in the center section of the comedy club are an accident waiting to happen. We had lunch in the specialty Italian restaurant which is directly below the basketball court. Seriously! We could hardly carry a conversation. I don't usually complain this much but i don't normally sail Carnival.

Carnival Never Again!

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by desertcruzer

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Cloud 9 Spa Balcony

I am going to highlight just a few of the issues we found with this ship.

I don't usually complain this much but i don't normally sail Carnival.
desertcruzer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Cloud 9 Spa Balcony
Cabin 8P 11233
The cabin itself was adequate but we loved the location.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins