CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

Value for Money

Sail Date: May 2018
Cabin: Junior Suite
Balcony of 6392

My wife and I were in a junior suite, 6392, at the aft of the ship. This room is considered an obstructed view. Yes, there are things that may “hinder” your view, but I was still able to see the water and everything else that a normal balcony could see. The food was excellent and awesome how you can try multiple things at dinner in the main dining room. Room attendant was amazing and made sure to have our room service while we were out to dinner. My only gripe would be the internet and the bar service during shows or games (I.e. Bingo). The internet is expensive and out of a 5 night cruise, I waited till the 4th night to get and it still was $35 for one device (10% discount). The bar service during the theater shows and games was sparse to say the least. There were not enough bar tenders and view, if not none, attendants walking around and if you got one of the attendants, you were better off going to the bar yourself.

Junior Suite

Cabin J3

It was considered an obstructed view but I could still see the water and everything else. I just couldn’t look straight down and see water.

2 Helpful Votes