3. Ovation of the Seas
What a wonderful ship, had the best time, This ship is amazing it will be very hard to go back on any older ships have been totally spoiled. My cabin was spacious on deck 8 superior ocen view, maybe the only other thing I would change is to be on the other side of the ship going up the coast from Brisbane to Darwin just amazing coast line. All dining on board was great can't say I had one bad meal, worth trying and paying the extra for Jamies and Wonderland and don't eat for a day, the food was great. Entertainment was the best I have had a cruise ship first two nights there was a Inxs Tribute band in the music hall all I cansay fantastic plus many more great nights. All in all the cruise was great would definitely go back on The Ovation of The Seas again.

The Perfect Cruise

Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review by whomadewho

whomadewho’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View
Cabin 2M D8 8692
Spacious and very clean, bathroom great , no shower curtain (a plus) , cabin stewart was great
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins