3. Norwegian Spirit
I choose this cruise for the itinerary. Next time I might choose based on the ship itself reviews. NCL Spirit provided everything as a cruise ship does but it lacks the bells and whistles. It is dated and you can see the age, the decor is lacking. Buckles in the carpet, general wear and tear through out the ship. Our cabin room was musty, I lost my voice due to the dampness. The shower needed recaulking. The staff and crew were friendly and great! Cruise director was great, Encore was great! All the shows were great! I'd consider it again if the itinerary was perfect once more! The dining food flavors seem to run all together eventually. The desserts were never anything special. Pound cake/brownies made into 10 different desserts. Unless dancing or shows, there didnt seem to be alot of crowd participation. All in all, it was a good and memorable cruise. I do not feel anything was wasted or have any regrets.

She's An Old Gal

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by CindyCHCS

CindyCHCS’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Family Inside
Cabin I2 9551
This was a nice size room. Slightly larger than most others. The room ran horizontal where the others were vertical. Definitely dated. The shower needed caulking. General wear and tear. Musty smell, didnt hit until a couple days in, I lost my voice. Our room attendant, Mark, kindly suggested to us to get more fresh air due to poor room circulation. I might consider a balcony next time. There was a nice wall space to set our luggage out of the way.
Closet, safe, and four drawers. The room had a third fold down twin size bed. It was out of our way.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins