3. Carnival Dream
We took the seven day out of New Orleans that stopped at four ports, including Costa Maya, Belize, Mahogany Bay and Cozumel. We had a blast, the ship was huge and had plenty of things to do and activities for everyone. My husband and I went to relax and loved the spa deck with the access and the Serenity Deck is just too fabulous. I also love it b/c I can take my kids next time and have a completely different experience. Costa Maya’s beach excursion, snorkel adventure, power snorkel adventure, resort adventure, all happen on one beach, literally, it is about 1 mile long. So, just understand most likely you will all end up at the same beach with the same access to free drinks but it fun and the drinks are yummy! Next stop was Belize, which I checked off my bucket list and will not return. Took at two hour bus tour to the Mayan Pyramid and climbed the tallest one, which was super hard for me but I am proud I did it! Won’t ever again!!!! Mahogany Bay is beautiful and we scuba dived here, and if you do make sure you do it at this stop, the best one! We used Discover Beginning Scuba with Mike and it was totally amazing, bet part of our trip!!! Do it, I promise you will love it. My husband and I were both beginners as in we had never done it before and they were so patient and kind, and made it so easy! We are going to get certified together to do it more, that is how awesome it was. Last stop, Cancun we just walked around, shopped and relaxed. It was very nice, the water is so breathtaking and this is a great place to just sit, drink and reflect after an all the other adventure ports. Anyway, the staff and people at Carnival are so helpful, kink and truly want you to have the best time. Go, they are really the FUN ones!!!

Love Carnival and the relaxed, fun VIBE!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Amandalynnj77

Amandalynnj77’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Dream price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E 12207
The spa cabins are very quiet and so relaxing being so close to the spa, giving you access to the amenities, so worth it if you are willing to spurge!
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins