3. Norwegian Dawn
My husband and I wanted to go to Bermuda again, we were there in 2010, on the Spirit, and really enjoyed ourselves. We love Bermuda and this was our 4th cruise on the the Dawn. Boston is our hometown so this cruise is perfect for us. Our balcony cabin was excellent! The food was very good. We ate dinner at Cagney's, Le Bistro, La Cucina and the Bamboo which were all excellent. We ate breakfast in the Venetian main dining room most mornings and Lunch at the Garden Cafe or O'Sheeghans Pub. The entertainment and activities were plentiful and very good. The service on the ship was great! We walked around King's Wharf and the Royal Dockyard on Sunday. Our excursion to the Crystal Caves, on Monday, was wonderful. We also visited the Aquarium, Museum and Zoo on our excursion which was fun We were dropped off in Hamilton at the end of the excursion so we ate lunch on the balcony of the Pickled Onion. Love that restaurant. We took the Ferry back to King's Wharf. I had a Dolphin Encounter, on Tuesday at Dolphin Quest, which was so much fun. Dolphins are so smart and awesome to interact with. Highly recommend this excursion that I booked through Dolphin Quest, Bermuda. on their website. We would love to go again some day.

Wonderful Bermuda Cruise!

TrishZ1950’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Dawn price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB 10050
Our cabin was excellent and our cabin steward, Edna, did a wonderful job taking care of it. We had plenty of storage and a comfortable bed to sleep in. We always cruise with a balcony, it's the only way to go for us and we were not disappointed at all.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Boston
    Boston is our hometown. It is a wonderful city to just walk around in. The Freedom Trail, the Boston Common, The Public Gardens, Prudential Center, North End and Seaport are all easy to walk around. Love Boston.
    View All 666 Boston Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Boston Cruise Port Review
  • Dolphin Encounter
    So much fun interacting with the Dolphins. 45 minutes with 15 minutes of instruction and 30 minutes with the Dolphins. I would do it again because I had a blast. There are several offers to choose from so you get the right Dolphin experience for you.
    View All 21 Dolphin Encounter Reviews