3. Norwegian Epic
This was my 10th cruise, first on Norwegian. I have to say after reading some of the reviews I was not very happy with my choice. But I had a completely different experience then most. I really enjoyed the Epic. I did not find any of the staff to be rude, most had a smile on their faces. We never had any problems getting drinks from the bar either. We enjoyed the shows, you just have to remember to make reservations. We made ours 30 days before sailing. I can't speak of the specialty restaurants as we did not eat at any of the paid one's. But I found the Manhattan restaurant to be very nice and the most we waited for a table was 35 minutes. We enjoyed the club Bliss, it always had a nice crowd and even in the club we had not one problem getting drinks. Embarkment was a breeze we got to the ship around 11am. Not much of a crowd. Was first on the ship. Disbarkment was a breeze as well. We purchased the Norwegian transfer to the airport so we got off the ship around 7am for a 2pm flight. Too early had to wait at airport till 1130 am to go through security.

Had a blast

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by BENWA5

BENWA5’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IA 14055
Not very big but it worked for us. Having the shower and toilet separate didn't bother us either. The lighting in the room is very poor.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins