3. Ruby Princess
My husband and I had such a great experience. Definetly enjoyed ourselves and got plenty of rest on this cruise. The bar staff was very friendly and we truly enjoyed our time cruising to Alaska.It was nice that they alwasy rembered our first names and drinks of course. We honestly had a great time. If you stop in Skagway you must take the White scenic pass railway, it was amazing! Not only the history but the views are breathtaking. We were fortunate that it began to snows as we reached higher elevations. Dress warm. It was honestly my favorite. In Juneau we was so many eagles. We could not believe our eyes. Make sure you take some binaculors because you don't want to miss any views. We took the Tram and it was nice. Ketchikan was very cute and make sure you have some rain gear and dont forget to visit the Arctic Bar for some delicious Bloody Mary's. I'll be honest, i had a few and they were the best. Overall my husband and I had a wonderful vacation.

Experience of a lifetime!

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by angieq17

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Premium Balcony
angieq17’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin B2 C531
Nice balcony. Very comfortable bed and pillows. Always kept clean.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins