3. Carnival Dream
We chose to go on this cruise because our entire family went... however... this is hands down the worst cruise I've ever been on. It started out with very slow and rude service at dinner... day 2, my husband got food poison and was not Allowed to leave the room for 24 hours.... day 3, noticed out of the entire time, our room was never cleaned... not even one time... day 4, a pipe burst and flooded deck 9 and we were about 7-8 doors away from the worst of it.... no sleep for the next two days bc of vacuum cleaners running 24/7 and a terrible mildew smell... we spoke with customer service and they said there was nothing they could do.... called carnival after we got home and again worst customer service imaginable... it was literally the worst cruise ever and I have been on plenty... carnival just didn't care about their customers and the flooding was very trautmatic. I'll never cruise with carnival ever again!

Worst cruise ever!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by Lace1991

Lace1991’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Dream price drops

Interior
Cabin 4E 9373
Our cabin got cleaned 1/7 days.... very bad.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins