3. Oasis of the Seas
My 65th Birthday celebration included my sister and five friends! I use a power wheelchair and had no problems getting on or off the ship! My cabin was completely accessible and I made full use of our private balcony. Dinner was scrumptious! French Onion Soup, steak and the best dark chocolate cake I ever tasted. The staff sang Happy Birthday. Our waiter Norrys was great! He was very attentive and so was Joel the drink server! On our last nightJoel performed magic tricks with napkins and Norrys played the guitar! We booked a different event each nite. I loved the musical Cats. We had facials in the Spa. I sang karaoke and my sister did too! Haiti was great! It was accessible! Lots of places to shop and a buffet for lunch was delicious. Jamaica was paradise! Ken's Wheelchair Tour was wonderful! Komoko Falls was terrific! It was very accessible. Beautiful flowers like Birds of Paradise and Orchids were everywhere. Lots of shops to buy souvenirs but, be careful prices are high. If you show interest but, walk away the price will come down. Kosumel was awesome! A beautiful peninsula with beautiful beaches! Arturo, our taxi driver took us to a wonderful places to shop. Again show interest but, walk away at least once and the price will come down. We ate at a Mexican resturaunt. Delicious food but, watch out for the green hot sauce. Most gringos can't handle it.

Have Hoyer Will Travel

lockluver’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 4D 6636
This cabin is very accessible except the automatic door closer prevented me from opening door by myself. Very pleased that I could see myself in the mirror. The telephone is not accessible. Someone had to hold it while I talked. The refrigerator was great and you can ask for a sharps container.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins